Channel 37 News!!!!

Braking news! I am doing my own news channel on my blog. Channel 37.  Instead  of  having 3 or 4 posts a week I will put it in 1 or 2 posts.  I decided not do do flower of the week.  It was hard finding and choosing different flowers each week. I do how ever have a new thing.  Book club!!!!!! The book is going to be The Hunger Games!  The color of the week is grey.  I just decided I like the color grey so I did the color of the week grey.  One thing.  I have been getting many visitors lately but I only have 37 comments :(.  I would really like it if those who visit comment.  I am trying to reach my goal of 100 comments by the end of March.  If those who visit leave a comment that would make a huge difference on my comments.  On Thursday my caption this is going to close so hurry up on those answers.  That is basically it. This is Kaylee W. signing of saying Thank you for visiting my blog.

One thought on “Channel 37 News!!!!

1. Dear Kaylee,

Hi KK! I think it’s really cool that you are doing your own news station! You should do weather reports per week . Like if there are storms, report about them and how bad they were. I think that would be “kool”. Hehehe!

From,
    Amanda
    Amanda’s Animal Blog