Music

I know a while ago I had a post about music. But that was a while ago.   So now I am not really into pop I like country music. My favorite singers are Hunter Hayes, Luke Bryan, Carrie Underwood, Maranda Lambert, Jason Aldean,  Brad Paisly, and Blake Shelton.  You can tell that is all I listen to.  My favorite song is I want crazy, by Hunter Hayes. I really like how Pandora gives me upbeat songs and songs that make me cry.(ya I cry with some songs it is me, its my problem) What is your favorite song?

3 thoughts on “Music

1. Hi Kaylee,
    How’s middle school? Now I don’t know who most of those people are (maybe all of them I have never heard of.) Now my favorite song is umm well I don’t really know but I have it now Take Back The Night by Captinsparklz. It’s a new song and it’s an Original it’s really sad and a follow on from FAlling Kingdom which I like as well.
    Sara

2. Dear Sara,
    Middle school is good. You should listen to them sometime. I have heard of caprinsparklz. I can not really listen to sad songs though.
    Kaylee

• Hi Kaylee,
      I kinda like a different song it’s How Do I Craft This Again by Inthelittlewood uploaded by Lewis and Simon. Now if you don’t know who they are well the are apart of the Yogscast. Now if you DON’T know who they are look up the Yogscast an go on to the Yogscast wiki and you can learn something about them.
      Sara 🙂